Narcotics Anonymous is an international, community-based association of recovering drug addicts with more than 67,000 weekly meetings in 139 countries worldwide.
What is N.A. program?
• N.A. is a nonprofit fellowship or society of men and women for whom drugs have become a major problem.
• Membership is open to all drug addicts, regardless of the particular drug or combination of drugs used.
• The core of the program, is a process of recovery through the application of the principles contained within the Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions of N.A.
• There are no social, religious , economic, racial, ethnic, national, gender, or class-status membership restrictions.
• N.A. is entirely self-supporting through member contributions and does not accept financial contributions from non-members.
• Narcotics Anonymous is not affiliated with other organizations, including other twelve step programs, treatment centers, or correctional facilities.
• Narcotics Anonymous does not not express opinions on civil, social, medical, legal, or religious issues. Additionally it does not take stand on addiction related issues such as criminality, law enforcement, drug legalization or penalties, prostitution, HIV/HCV infection, or syringe programs.
• The program has focused on the primary purpose, which is to carry the message, that an addict any addict can stop using and find a new way to live away from drugs.
Cooperating with Narcotics Anonymous
N.A. strives to cooperate with others interested in the program such as of those in government , the clergy, treatment and healthcare professions, criminal justice organizations and private voluntary. Our more common cooperation approaches are: providing contact information, disseminating recovery literature, and sharing information about recovery.
Do you want to know more about N.A.?
If you interested in learning more about our program Narcotics Anonymous we are able to organize presentations at rehab centers and penal institutions in order to provide information to their professionals and/or share our recovery experience with other addicts that do not have the possibility to attend meetings.
You can contact us, first notice through the Public Relations Committee:
Southern Greece: email@example.com
Northern Greece: firstname.lastname@example.org